Google rarely ceases to update its search engine systems; this is why we see the SEO field inundated with practices of speculation and concepts. SEO experts seem to aim to enhance search engine for an approach that is more holistic aligned with traditional marketing techniques and content marketing strategy. Here are current trends and tips to utilize when developing the latest SEO plan for 2015.
- Conversational keyword phrases are imperative to remain updated in how keywords are interpreted on the Internet. Google’s biggest change enhanced the way the search concept comprehends “conversational” phrases—one can enter questions in a search query to ensure the entire phrase is realized rather than each particular word.
- Inbound links continue to be the most vital feature in ranking of pages; however, the way Google interprets these inbound links has transformed. Google embraced the traditional practices which building link campaigns sustained. Once upon a time, the more links you had, the higher you ranked online. Today, Google will take into account “brand mentions” or “implied links,” as well as the ratio of how they are proliferated on the Internet. Brand mentions are keywords on another page that cites or references a brand or company without the utilization of a hyperlink.
- As for mobile optimization, this is nowhere near being a new trend; however, the decision for web marketers to sustain mobile environments shouldn’t be a choice. You don’t want to be without mobile support when one out of five individuals globally own a smartphone, and one out of seventeen individuals own a tablet. For 2015, SEO marketing campaigns will not just support SEO strategy; they will enhance the strategy beyond a mere responsive website. Your website should be legible and user-friendly from every device and hypermedia platform. It should also be optimized correspondingly for each one. Content and images need to be lighter on these smaller devices, instead of merely scaling down and calibrating to a browser window.
- It’s always about content; your website really needs to deliver if you plan to rank better for pertinent search terms. Gone are the days of taking full advantage of quick fixes and loopholes. The Internet basically breaks down to the simplest content. The algorithms of Google search aim to streamline this content and to provide the most pertinent content to the web searcher. Doesn’t it make sense for content to continue to be top priority?
- Seemingly, the search algorithms on Google are virtually becoming the closest we have to artificial intelligence. Thus, it makes complete sense that human indicators play a vital role on the future of search engine optimization. You need a strong strategy and presence which allows for others to discover and share your content. Social media will be around for a very long time. It is crucial to comprehend your target market and provide quality content.
Do you need help with your SEO strategy, give us a call today at: 866.213.2352.